Table Of Content
- 1 Guide & Chart For Fallout 4 Perk
- 2 Understand S.P.E.C.I.A.L
- 3 A brief overview of SPECIAL attributes and Perks tied to each of them.
- 4 Fallout 4 Perk Chart
- 5 PERCEPTION
- 6 Endurance
- 7 Charisma
- 8 Intelligence
- 9 Agility
- 10 Luck
- 11 How To Build Best Character in Fallout 4
Guide & Chart For Fallout 4 Perk
Today we’re presenting you Fallout 4 Perk Chart and Guide. Here we will teach you how you can utilize the fallout 4 Perk to build the best possible character.
This vast Fallout 4 Perk Guide will give you access to look over best Fallout 4 Perk. We also explain which perk you need to be more focused while beginning, and which one you should avoid until it’s not necessary.
Setting up the Fallout 4 Perk properly can be taken the difference as the life and death, while on other hand some perk require some tasks such like weapon upgrading and modification, crafting the armor, picking up the locks and hacking the computer terminals.
Read the Fallout 4 Perk Guide carefully if you don’t want to die soon and follow latest and confirmed Fallout 4 Perk Chart.
The Fallout 4 Perk are designed to control by your performance and the stats. Your stats depend on the behaviour and what you chose when the friendly Vault-tec salesman came in front of your door while beginning. For example, if you don’t assign minimum 3 points on the Strength Perk, you’ll not able to choose the Armor Perk, which allow you to gain access the first level and rank 1.
Gearing up to experience the cruel, radiation-filled wasteland of Fallout 4 but overwhelmed by the amount of information to take in. worry not in this in-depth guide we are going to explain to you each and every Fallout 4 Perk and the benefits you will get by unlocking them in the least amount of words possible.
UPDATE: PERKS ARE NOW 100% CONFIRMED!
S.P.E.C.I.A.L stands for Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility, and Luck. These are attributes associated with your character’s overall personality in Fallout 4. Availability of perks depends on your stats.
Stronger you become in any category of your special or more stat point you have in particular attribute more Fallout 4 Perk will become available in that category. For example, Lone Wanderer perk will become available to you when you have Charisma of 3. Now there are 10 levels of perks available for each attribute ranking from level 1 to level 10. If you want to have access to the level 10 Intelligence perk you have to invest 10 stats point in the intelligence attribute first.
You see now that perk are governed by your stats, so when the salesman type looking guy from the VAULT-TEC calls to your door at the very beginning of the game, invest your initially given 21 points wisely on different S.P.E.C.I.A.L attributes as this will provide the base on which you will build your Fallout 4 character and gives the initial head start to become adapt to the wasteland.
A brief overview of SPECIAL attributes and Perks tied to each of them.
Below we have explained each S.P.E.C.I.A.L attribute and also given a brief overview of the perk associated with each of these attributes. For the sake of keeping this guide ‘not boring’ (after all we are gamers not some nerds who like reading more than gaming ha) we are going to give you just an overview so that you get the idea, what each attribute are and what benefits you will get from the perk associated with them.
Fallout 4 Perk Chart
Below you’ll find the entire Fallout 4 Perk Chart which is contain the Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility & Luck which forms the S.P.E.C.I.A.L attribute.
Strength is the measure of how much physical power you have. How much you can carry (also includes what weapons you can wield) and how much damage your melee attack will cause is directly related to the strength you have in the game.
- Iron fist – punching power is increased with 20% more damage.
- Big Leagues – gives you the ability to swing for the fences melee weapon damage increase by 20%. (5 Ranks)
- Armorer – gives you access to base level and Rank 1 armor mods, which increase your chances of Protecting yourself from the dangers of the Wasteland (4 Ranks)
- Blacksmith – Gives to access to base level and Rank 1 melee weapon mods. (3 Ranks)
- Heavy Gunner – more gun damage, heavy guns damage increase by 20%. (5 Ranks)
- Strong Back – increase the ability to carry more weight. (4 Ranks)
- Steady Aim – Right on target. Hip-fire accuracy is improved when firing any gun. (2 Ranks)
- Basher – Gun bashing does 25% more damage. (4 Ranks)
- Rooted – Damage Resistance and melee and unarmed attacks damage are increased by 25 % while standing still. (3 Ranks)
- Pain Train – Give your enemies a hard push. Sprinting into enemies hurts and staggers them.
Perception affects your weapon accuracy in Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System or V.A.T.S. Perk associated with perceptions will boost your sniper and rifle skills and also your lock picking, pick pocketing abilities.
- Pickpocket – Your quick and steady fingers gets the job well done. Picking pockets are 25% easier. (4 Ranks)
- Rifleman – Non-automatic rifles do 20% more damage enhancing your ability to kill from a distance. (5 Ranks)
- Awareness – View targets specific damage resistances in V.A.T.S. enemies can’t hide their weaknesses now. (1 Rank)
- Locksmith – Gives you advanced locks picking abilities. (4 Ranks)
- Demolition Expert – Bigger blasts. Now you are capable of creating explosive at any chem. Station. Also explosive caused more damage now. (4 Ranks)
- Night Person – increased Intelligence and Perception between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. (2 Ranks)
- Refractor – Instantly Gains more Energy Resistance. (5 Ranks)
- Sniper – Steady hands and unwavering focus. Improved control and can hold, breath longer when aiming with scopes. (3 Ranks)
- Penetrator – No place to hide for your enemies. You can target an enemy’s body parts that are blocked by the cover in V.A.T.S. Though accuracy decreases. (2 Ranks)
- Concentrated Fire – Focused Aim. 10% increase in accuracy while targeting the same body parts of the enemy (3 Ranks)
Endurance directly affects how much you can sprint and how long your health bar is. Endurance perk enhance damage resistance, you can eat a wide variety of food. Also increases your healing abilities.
- Toughness – Damage Resistance increase by 20%. (5 Ranks)
- Lead Belly – Your innards have adjusted to the wasteland. Take less radiation from eating or drinking. (3 Ranks)
- Life Giver – Enhanced health. 20% increase. (3 ranks)
- Chem Resistant – You will not get addicted to any chems. Almost 50% less (2 Ranks)
- Aquaboy – No radiation damage from swimming, and can breathe underwater (2 Ranks)
- Rad Resistant – 10% gain in Radiation Resistance. (3 Ranks)
- Adamantium Skeleton – Indestructible metal infused into the skeleton. Limb damage reduced by 30% (3 Ranks)
- Cannibal – though sound disgusting but now Eating human corpses restores Health. (3 Ranks)
- Ghoulish – Radiation is now your ally it now regenerates your lost Health. (3 Ranks)
- Solar Powered – More Strength and Endurance during the daytime between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. (3 Ranks)
Charisma enhances your conversational abilities. Higher charisma means you can easily persuade other characters to do your work and can get products from a merchant at the reduced price.
- Cap Collector – Cheaper buying and selling prices at vendors now. (3 Ranks)
- Lady Killer – Women suffer more damage in combat, and it’s now easier to persuade them through conversation. (3 Ranks)
- Lone Wanderer – 15% less damage when without a companion and carry weight increases by 50. (3 Ranks)
- Attack Dog – Can hold an enemy for you, giving you enough time to hit them in V.A.T.S. (3 Ranks)
- Animal Friend – Pacify animals by aiming at them. Literally communicating with them is what it means. (3 Ranks)
- Local Leader – Now you can establish supply lines between your workshop settlements. (2 Ranks)
- Party Boy – No chance of getting addicted to alcohol. Enjoy the party (3 Ranks)
- Traditional – Deadly Companions. Now cause more damage in combat (3 Ranks)
- Wasteland Whisperer – Pacify any creature by aiming your gun at it. You are becoming master of this wasteland (3 Ranks)
- Intimidation – Pacify any human by aiming your gun at him. You are the boss. (3 Ranks)
Higher intelligence means a higher ability of weapon repairing, better at conversation, better at using computers. Higher intelligence increases your experience point allowing you to level up much faster.
- A.N.S. Closest quest target path is now displayed in V.A.T.S. (1 Ranks)
- Medic – 60% of lost Health is restored by Stimpaks now, and RadAway removes 60% of radiation. (4 Ranks)
- Gun Nut – Gives access to base level and Rank 1 gun mods. (4 Ranks)
- Hacker – Hack advance computers now. (4 Ranks)
- Scrapper – You can salvage uncommon components while scrapping weapons and armor. (2 Ranks)
- Science! – Now access base level and Rank 1 high-tech mods. (4 Ranks)
- Chemist – Chems last for longer duration. Far out. (4 Ranks)
- Robotics Expert – Control robots now by hacking them. (3 Ranks)
- Nuclear Physicist – More damage through radiation weapons. (3 Ranks)
- Nerd Rage – Low on health now you can slow the time during combat and increase your damage resistance by 20%. (3 Ranks)
More agility means you have more point to use on V.A.T.S. Increased agility means the increase in sneaking ability. Silenced weapon. Hard to detect your presence and more damage during stealth attack
- Gunslinger – more damage caused by Non-automatic pistols. (5 Ranks)
- Commando – 40% more damage by automatic weapons hip fire accuracy also improved. (5 Ranks)
- Sneak – 20% less chance of detecting you while sneaking. (5 Ranks)
- Mister Sandman – Instantly kill a sleeping person. 15% more damage done by silenced weapons. (3 Ranks)
- Action Boy – aster action point regeneration. (2 Ranks)
- Moving Target – More damage and increased energy resistance while sprinting. (3 Ranks)
- Ninja – More deadly sneak and melee attacks. (3 Ranks)
- Quick Hands – Reload gun faster in combat. (2 Ranks)
- Blitz – Tackle much faster Find the gap and make the tackle! Significantly increasing V.A.T.S melee distance. (2 Ranks)
- Gun-Fu – Do 25% more damage to your second V.A.T.S. target and also can refill your critical meter. (3 Ranks)
Luck affects your chances of critical hits. It also means you have higher possibility of finding quality items in loot containers, crates, and chests.
- Fortune Finder –find even more bottle caps while salvaging the containers (3 Ranks)
- Scrounger – Searching containers results in more ammunitions finds. (4 Ranks)
- Bloody Mess – You are more deadly in combat now. (4 Ranks)
- Mysterious Stranger – Helping hands from The Mysterious Stranger in V.A.T.S. (3 Ranks)
- Idiot Savant – Randomly receive XP from any action, more chance for lower intelligence. (3 Ranks)
- Better Criticals – More critical hits Damage increases by 50%. (3 Ranks)
- Critical Banker – Now you can save a Critical Hit, to be used in V.A.T.S. (3 Ranks)
- Grim Reaper’s Sprint – Kill in V.A.T.S. now has a 15% chance to restore all Action Points. (2 Ranks)
- Four Leaf Clover – Each hit in V.A.T.S. now fills your Critical meter. (5 Ranks)
- Ricochet – An enemy’s ranged attack may ricochet back and instantly kill them. Lucky you!
Now that is quite a lot of information to take in. Well, don’t worry, it’s highly unlikely that you will be unlocking all the perk associated with each of your S.P.E.C.I.A.L attributes unless you are so hardcore a gamer that you will not rest until you have tried it all. But having a general idea about each perk and attribute it comes with it has its own benefits.
You will be building your Fallout 4 character around these S.P.E.C.I.A.L attribute and perk linked to them and any fallout player will agree to this that character building is the most crucial part of Fallout 4. Your whole gameplay will be affected by how you have built your character. It’s the matter of your survival in the hardened radiation filled post-apocalyptic wasteland of Fallout 4.
How To Build Best Character in Fallout 4
With so many perk available in S.P.E.C.I.A.L attribute Fallout 4 give you limitless possibility on how you build your character. In this guide, we are going to build a character that is adept for surviving in the game early on so that you get yourself familiar with controls, environment, weapon use and other things without much difficulty and then build this character stronger as you move on in the game.
For starter, we are going to invest most of our initial stat point on PERCEPTION, ENDURANCE and AGILITY, and STRENGTH. So your special will have 3 points for Strength, 7 points for Perception, 8 points for Endurance, 7 points for Agility and 1 point each for Charisma Intelligence and Luck.
Perception will give your character more accuracy while using weapons assisted through V.A.T.S. We will also recommend putting your point in Refractor perk as this will give you increased resistance to energy.
Endurance should have your most attention when you are just starting. For now, you have to survive long enough to get the grasp of your environment. Invest your point in Lead belly perk so you take less radiation through food, Toughness perk which will give you increased damage resistance ability and Rad resistance which will increase your resistance to radiation.
Higher Agility means higher sneaking abilities; also your long range weapons do more damage. This will make you capable of causing more harm while being out of the danger zone. You should invest most of your points in the Sneak perk. This will make you so hard to detect that you will become literally invisible. This comes handy if you want to kill your enemy in stealth mode without causing much fuss. Also, invest your point in Action boy perk to regenerate action point faster.
Lastly, you must not overlook Strength. What use of weapons if you can’t carry them. Also, your melee attack in close combat will do more damage. Invest your point in Armorer, Strong back, and Rooted perk so you can have level 1 armor mod, strength to carry more loads and ability to endure more damage while standing still.
This we think will be the most suitable character build for the starter and will certainly allow you to level up quickly and build a stronger and well adept character over the starter foundation.