Table Of Content
- 1 What you can do by implementing Fallout 4 Console Commands & Fallout 4 Cheats?
- 2 How do you enter the Fallout 4 console command?
- 3 Fallout 4 Cheats and Console Commands
- 4 Conclusion
Want to experience the world of Fallout 4 in a completely different way? Or want to enhance your gameplay to a completely different level, this Fallout 4 Console Commands and Fallout 4 Cheats PC post is totally for you.
Seemingly a large number of players look out for Fallout 4 Cheats PC and Fallout 4 Console Command to play the game on a way that is different than normal gameplay, to alter the normal mechanics of the game and tricked the game’s AI to have it your way. Fallout 4 is no different.
With such a large array of task to perform, so many different level to progress up, so many enemies to defeat and kill, that it is but natural for some players to find ways to trick the normal gameplay and become stronger, faster or to kill their enemies with just a click of a button or to level up without even playing that level.
If you are looking to find these ways, this complete post on Fallout 4 Console Commands and Fallout 4 Cheats PC is just the right thing for you. So read on.
What you can do by implementing Fallout 4 Console Commands & Fallout 4 Cheats?
Wondering how these Fallout 4 Console Commands and Cheats will affect fallout 4 game experience. Well, here are some glimpses. You can become a giant and can crush your enemies under your feet, you can enhance your abilities, tweak your inventory to have any item in any number you want. Increase your running speed to the level of Flash.
Don’t know flash? Superhero with the funny outfit and the ability to run with blazing fast speed. Remember it now. Back to the article, there is even a console command that will make you God of the wasteland, meaning you will become invincible. Like it! There are many more Fallout 4 cheats and console commands and we have listed them all, so no worry.
How do you enter the Fallout 4 console command?
Fallout 4 Cheats PC and Fallout 4 Console Commands can do wonders for you and can literally turn the world of Fallout 4 totally upside down, but you still need to apply these Fallout 4 Console Commands and Cheats, and for this, you have to open the developer console screen.
The process is quite simple; you just have to simply press the tilde (~) key which you can easily found under the escape key. What? Didn’t work for you, no worry just press the apostrophe key and it will certainly open the little gray window of developer console.
This little window is where you are going to enter all the Fallout 4 Cheats PC and Fallout 4 Console Command and wreak havoc to the wasteland by truly becoming the master of that world.
Fallout 4 Cheats and Console Commands
Below is the list of all the Fallout 4 console commands and cheats that you can enter in the developer console screen with the effect they cause. For the sake of our readers, we have bundled them according to the different aspect of the game they affect.
Fallout 4 Console Commands To Tweak The In-Game Character
- TGM – This activates God Mode. Nothing can harm you, nothing can kill you, you have immeasurable strength, power and your enemies have no chance against you. Basically, you become invincible.
- SETAV SPEEDMULT [Value] – This cheat formula alter your character’s speed. Just enter any value in the bracket and your speed will change by the factor of entered value.
- SETSCALE [1 – 10] – Become a giant. This will increase the size of your character or any of your targets based on the value you entered from 1 to 10.
- SEXCHANGE – If you fancy changing the gender of your character in the game, this command will do the job. Applying this console command is actually quite fun and handy too for snooping or hiding your real identity. But do remember, when you revert back to your original character all the customization that you have earlier will be lost.
- TDETECT – This will make you completely invisible to the game’s AI. Now roam freely in the wasteland without the need of stealth mode or the worry of being detected.
- SETLEVEL [Value] – This will change the level of your character to whatever level you want to be. Just enter the value and you are done.
- MODAV [Skill] [Number] — This will boost your skill to the amount of number entered. For example player.modav strength 10 will boost your strength by ten points.
- RESETHEALTH — This will reset your health. A useful command to restore your health.
- SETGS fJumpHeightMin [Insert Number] – This command alters the jumping height fo your character based on the value you entered. Entering a high value will increase your character’s jump height by the same factor. But do keep in mind that fall damage from a considerable height will still kill you. So we recommend you to use this tweak in God mode.
- FORCEAV CARRY WEIGHT [Insert Number] – Increase your ability to carry weight by the indicated number.
- CAQS – This will complete the game instantly, completing all the primary quest. But be cautious while using this command as it will end the game immediately completing the main story. This may spoil the whole gaming experience of Fallout 4 for some players.
Fallout 4 Console Commands To Tweak The Environment And Surroundings
- TFC – This will activate the free roaming camera. Excellent tweak should you want to have a better look at your surroundings, find a perfect vantage point to spy on enemies, know their weakness or to attack them.
- TCL – collision to any wall or any object in your way is impossible now. It means that this cheat gives you the ability to just simply walk through walls and objects.
- Set Timescale to [value] – This command can be used to slow down or speed up the time. The normal value of time is set at 16. Time will slow down for the other characters and creatures in the game but you will experience it in normal speed.
- TMM 1 – This will activate all Pip-Boy map markers.
- UNLOCK – No need to have lockpicking skill. This command will open all the locked doors, safes and terminals.
Fallout 4 Console Commands To Tweak Combat
- TAI – this will turn off the AI. Everything will come to standstill. No characters will move attack or basically do anything other than having a blank look except you. You are free to roam the whole city without anyone to disturb you. Mind you, it may become boring after some time.
- TCAI – Same like the tai command but it will only turn off the AI combat ability, which means no one will attack you. Everyone is friendly now. Isn’t that wonderful or boring, totally depends on you.
- KILLALL – Now this is something that every player wants. Applying this command will kill everything in your immediate surroundings, except for your companions who will just fall down, and you will have to give them a shot of stimpack to bring them back in the state where they can be your helpful companions again.
- KILL [ID] – Just enter the id of any creature you want dead and this command will do it. That creature will drop dead instantly. Nice cheat to do selective killings. No fuss.
- RESURRECT [ID] – This command will do the just opposite of kill[ID] command. It will bring back anyone from the dead. Useful to bring back your companions to life.
Fallout 4 Console Commands To Tweak The Inventory
- ADDITEM 0000000f [value] – Just enter any number of caps you want in the value bracket and instantly get them in your inventory.
- ADDITEM 0000000a [Value] – Need bobby pins in your inventory. Just apply this command and just enter the desired number in place of value.
- ADDITEM [item ID] [Quantity] – This is really quite useful cheat. This will add any item in any number you fancy to your inventory. Just add the item id and quantity you want and apply this command.
Let’s take an example to understand how to use these command. Applying the command player.additem 0000000f 2500 will add 2500 bottle caps in your account’s inventory. Nice and simple, also quite useful too.
- COC QASMOKE – This will teleport you to a room that contain all the items in the game in series of boxes. This can be quite useful to get items id. Just open the console and click on any item and you will get the id. This can be used with the cheat code where you get any item in any number just by specifying the item’s id in the cheat formula.
These all are the Fallout 4 Console Commands and Cheats PC that we have found till now. Whenever we find any new cheats codes or there is an update for cheat codes from the gaming community we update it as soon as possible here on this post, so keep visiting this page.
We really like to help our reader. Certain things we would like to recommend here. While cheats code does lets you play the game in a completely different way, we recommend that you play the game once normally and then to have a different experience apply these cheat codes.
Lastly these Fallout 4 Console Commands and Cheats PC not always enhance or improve your gaming experience, they sometimes totally ruin it. So be cautious and apply these cheat codes in combination to nullify any negative effect they have on gameplay. For example, apply the increase in jump height cheat code in God mode so that you do not sustain any damage from the fall. That’s all for now, enjoy.